日期:2023-03-04 23:11:57 来源:哔哩哔哩
【仅搬运整理供学习之用】
【大风机关】
赛诺:……又看到大型风车了,真亲切。
(相关资料图)
...Why is this humble windmill such a great view?
humble = ordinary; not special or very important
提纳里:理解。距离你上次来蒙德隔了很久吧?
I mean, it's understandable. It must have been a long time since you last came to Mondstadt.
赛诺:不是,你想,风车应该也能算得上是一种「大风机关」吧。
Because it is the true "Great Vay-iew-vyastra."
提纳里:……
赛诺:脑筋,脑筋!那么难转过来吗?
Oh, come on. Don't tell me you don't get it?
赛诺:就是说……「大风纪官」和……
View, vayu... and also mahamatra, vayuvyastra... no?
赛诺角色资料里的介绍:"教令院内负责监管学者们的「大风纪官」,工作时比刹诃伐罗学院制作的大风机关更有效率。"("The General Mahamatra in charge of supervising the researchers of the Akademiya. It is said that when he gets down to work, the General Mahamatra is even more efficient than the 'Great Vayuvyastra' made by the Kshahrewar.")
mahamatra:全称 Dharma Mahamatra,印度孔雀王朝阿育王时期设置的高级别特殊官员,负责监督"正法"的执行,执行对象甚至包括皇亲国戚(来源:《阿育王:一部孔雀王国史》);vayuvyastra:a celestial weapon in Hindu mythology. Named after and attributed to the wind god Vayu, the weapon is referenced in various Hindu texts, such as the Mahabharata (《摩诃婆罗多》) and the Puranas(《往世书》).(来源:维基百科)("astra"=武器,比如雷雨神因陀罗的武器Vajarastra金刚杵)
(碎碎念:虽然但是上面这些都无所谓,就是个谐音梗hhh 突然好奇是不是对印度玩家来说天然认识"vayu"还能在这里多get到一个大风武器和大型风车的笑点【。)
【落落莓】
赛诺:提纳里,那天路上,我们看见用两条腿走路的白色东西,是派蒙吗?
Tighnari. While we were on the road, we spotted something white, walking on two legs. Was that Paimon?
提纳里:哪天?
Which day was this?
赛诺:就刚过石门那天。
Just after passing through Stone Gate.
提纳里:……
派蒙:赛诺你眼花了吧?还是帽子挡住眼睛了?
Uh, Cyno, are you sure your eyes were working that day? Or maybe your hood was blocking your vision?
派蒙:我都是用飞的,从来都不会在地上走路啊。
Paimon always flies. There's no way she'd ever walk.
赛诺:这样啊。
Is that right...
赛诺:我还以为是派蒙你吃了很多……「落落莓」。
I thought that you'd maybe snacked on too many local... ground nuts.
赛诺:不好笑吗?
No? Not funny?
赛诺:因为「落落莓」的「落」,让派蒙「落」在了地上……
Ground, you know, as in "ground up," but also "the ground"... ground nuts make you fall to the ground...
(碎碎念:grind的过去式和过去分词是ground"磨碎的"然后本身又是"地面"的意思……是这样理解吗真的好冷_(:з」∠)_)
旅行者:为什么没人插话? / 为什么没人阻止他解释?
Is no one gonna interject? / Is no one gonna stop him from explaining?
提纳里:这是互相认识的一环吧。往好里想,赛诺确实把各位当作朋友。
Think of this as part of the process of getting to know Cyno. On the bright side, these jokes show that he thinks of you as his friends.
阿贝多:要对这个假说做个实验吗?
Still, we could test the hypothesis?
派蒙:什么东西?
What hypothesis?
阿贝多:蒙德原生植物是否会对漂浮生命体的身体机能产生系统性影响。
That plant species indigenous to Mondstadt may have an effect on the motor functions of flying lifeforms.
派蒙:不要把我当成实验品嘛!
Hey, Paimon's not your test subject!
派蒙:再说按照你们的逻辑,难道我吃了墩墩桃就会变成那种胖嘟嘟的样子吗?
Anyway, by your logic, wouldn't that mean that eating... say... Zaytun Peaches — that would make a sick Paimon peachy in no time, or something?
旅行者:「落落派蒙」和「墩墩派蒙」。 / 还挺可爱的。
Or that eating enough Lavender Melons would... uh... have no effect. / l say we put these theories to the test!
(碎碎念:英文调皮,是因为派蒙本来就是"堇瓜"吗hhhhh(bushi);顺便前阵子斗虫活动时候的"破空白铁小堇瓜"英文是"Skycleaving White-Iron Lavender Melon")
派蒙:哇,连你也这样!
Hey, not you too!
柯莱:比起赛诺先生的笑话,还是旅行者和派蒙的对话更让人开心。
l think Traveler and Paimon's conversations are more entertaining than Cyno's jokes.
赛诺:……你对我有偏见,一定是长期累积的。
...I see. You must have been keeping quiet about this grievance for quite some time now.
派蒙:赛诺来蒙德之后,好像变开朗了不少呢!和在须弥的时候感觉不太一样?
You seem much cheerier now that you're here in Mondstadt, Cyno. Actually, it feels like you're a completely different person!
赛诺:因为我是冒险家赛诺。
That's because I'm Cyno the Adventurer.
旅行者:不好笑。
That's not funny.
赛诺:嗯?不好笑吗?
Hmm? It's not?
提纳里:也是,你们在须弥那段时间只见过他工作的状态。其实,他心情好的时候一直是这样。
In fairness, you only saw him in his work mode while you were in Sumeru. He's actually like this most of the time when he's in a good mood.
柯莱:对对,我也可以作证。吃饭时偶尔抱怨碗太浅不好装菜什么的……反正会说些让我意想不到的话。
Yep, it's true. Sometimes when he's eating, he'll grumble about how the bowl is too shallow for the amount of food it contains, and other random stuff like that.
赛诺:我明白了。重新介绍一下自己,之前我是大风纪官赛诺,现在开始,请把我当做冒险家赛诺。
l understand. Then allow me to reintroduce myself. Before, you knew me as General Mahamatra Cyno. Now, please see me as Cyno the Adventurer.
提纳里:对就是这样!一直重复自己觉得有趣的句子直到你们接受。
Yeah, so that's another thing he does! He'll keep repeating something he thinks is funny until you stop trying to resist.
砂糖:也就是说有两种状态?好有趣,像物质转换一样自由……我也想学会这招!
Hmm, so you have two different mental states? Almost like... different phases of matter? Interesting... I want to learn to do that, too!
阿贝多:会变成极度认真的砂糖和一直发呆的砂糖吧。
l think in your case, the two states we would end up with would be highly conscientious Sucrose and stupefied Sucrose.
【柯莱来】
柯莱:啊,之前我听丽莎说,风花节是蒙德最重要的节日之一。
Oh, well, Lisa once told me that the Windblume Festival is one of Mondstadt's biggest events of the year.
柯莱:我想借此机会,为大家献上饱含敬爱之情的风之花。感谢他们过去对我的照顾……
I wanted to take this opportunity to give everyone a Windblume, as a token of my heartfelt gratitude for everything they've done to look after me...
提纳里:有机会出来走走,结交更多新朋友,对柯莱来说也是好事。
Plus, it was a good chance for Collei to get out and meet some new people.
赛诺:「堆高高」。
"Collei Lily."
派蒙:啊?
...What?
赛诺:刚才那句话,像是在叫她「柯莱莱」,类似的格式,我还听过「堆高高」。
Collei's Windblume. Maybe she should call it a "Collei Lily." It sounds very Mondstadt.
(嘟嘟莲:Calla Lily)
赛诺:不过,在提瓦特大陆上,似乎还是「钩钩果」这样的命名规则更多……
There's also "Collei Flower," which would technically make more sense, but somehow it doesn't sound as nice.
(cauliflower/cauli 花椰菜)
提纳里:至于我的话……
...Moving swiftly on...
派蒙:哇,这种让人冷到不知怎么接话的场面,他居然面不改色地继续说下去了……
Wow, he just completely ignored the joke and carried on the conversation. Guess sometimes, that's the only way forward.
……
赛诺:你们都打过七圣召唤吧?
Have you all played Genius Invokation TCG before?
回答“确实打过。”
赛诺:不愧是我的朋友,你很优秀。
And that is why I am proud to call you my friend.
回答“没打过。"
赛诺:你该打打牌了,我和你的距离取决于你和七圣召唤的距离。
Well, you should. For the sake of our continued friendship.
……
赛诺:那么,我该为这张天上有地下无的传世之作准备多少酬金……
So. How much should I budget for the timeless masterpiece you will produce for me...?
阿贝多:应该不至于成为传世之作吧。
Surely "timeless masterpiece" is something of an overstatement.
赛诺:能放在我七圣召唤牌背上的画,一定是传世之作!请允许我这么说。
Any artwork fit to appear on the reverse of my card decks is by definition a timeless masterpiece! Even if I do say so myself.
提纳里:随他去吧,他们打牌爱好者都这样……
Don't mind him — these TCG nut jobs are all like this.
nut job = someone who is crazy or eccentric
阿贝多:原来如此,是信仰啊……嗯,那我还想再听几个笑话。
I see. So this has an almost religious significance... Well, for starters, I'd like to hear a few more of your jokes.
赛诺:笑话?你喜欢我的笑话吗?
My jokes? You like them?
阿贝多:挺喜欢的。
I do.
赛诺:可是你刚刚根本没笑啊。
Really? I didn't see you laughing.
阿贝多:唔,笑不笑是另一方面。我觉得很有趣。
Well, a joke's ability to induce laughter is a separate matter. But I certainly find them fun.
……
赛诺:看来,真正精彩的笑话并不需要引人发笑……
Hmm. So, a good joke is not necessarily required to make people laugh at them...
……
砂糖:我们回来了。
We're back.
阿贝多:真可惜,你们错过了刚才那个关于「风车」的笑话。
Ah, what a shame. You just missed a joke about windmills.
提纳里:停,我不想听第五遍了。
Stop. Please. I don't need to hear it a fifth time.
【风龙废墟的彩蛋】
赛诺:这就是风龙废墟……
So this is Stormterror's Lair...
赛诺:……风魔龙,会出现在天空哪一角呢。
...From which direction will Stormterror appear, I wonder?
米卡:欸?请问……
Um, excuse me...
赛诺:谁?
Who's there?
米卡:呃啊!对不起对不起,我不是故意打扰你的!
Ah, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.
赛诺:……不好意思,习惯使然。你是蒙德本地人吧?我叫赛诺,是来蒙德观光的,应该说是我打扰你了。
I apologize as well. I acted on force of habit. You must be a local, yes? My name is Cyno, and I'm here sightseeing in Mondstadt. In truth, it is I who am disturbing you.
(by/from force of habit = without thinking because it is what one usually does)
米卡:请问,你是在找什么东西吗?
Um, might I ask if you're looking for something here?
赛诺:我在等风魔龙。
I'm waiting for Stormterror to arrive.
米卡:甚至在这里架起了留影机……
You even set up a Kamera...
赛诺:嗯。我想把风魔龙的英姿拍下来,拿给别人做绘画参考。
Yes. I hope to capture a good picture as reference material for an artist I know.
米卡:原来是这样……我也帮着一起看看吧,听说风魔龙出没是有规律的。
Ah... In that case, let me help keep watch too. From what I've heard, Stormterror's movements have some... regular schedule.
赛诺:它一般多久出现一次?
Roughly how often does it appear?
米卡:啊,我应该查一下资料再告诉你!稍等,我看看笔记……
Uh, hold on. I'll have to check against our data first. Let me consult my notes...
赛诺:……
米卡:……
米卡:赛诺先生,你就这样一直仰着头吗?
Um... Mr. Cyno, Sir, are you going to stand there staring into the sky the entire time?
赛诺:没关系,我很强,我的脖子可以支撑住。
Don't worry, I'm quite strong. My neck can take it.
米卡:不不不,还是……还是坐下吧……我带了毯子,可以借给你!
No, no, I mean... You should sit down. I—l brought a blanket — here, you can borrow it!
赛诺:没问题的。
I'll be alright.
米卡:那……呃……
Oh, um... okay, well...
米卡:……奇怪,为什么我也跟着仰头看起来了……
...Weird. Now I'm staring up into the sky, too...
……
【原神双语阅读】冒险家赛诺的风花节冷笑话_每日精选
2022冰墩墩在哪买?附北京冬奥会吉祥物购买渠道-全球快播报
【世界聚看点】【怪旅泊】如何留住一块好看的布料
手机wap浏览器手机浏览器排行
摔角动态“大姐大”莎夏·班克斯将迎来男女混战
当前关注:美国夏季汽油价格将从2月的每加仑2.63美元上涨到3.18美元!
世界观速讯丨商务部:争取中国在加入DEPA协定上迈出实质性步伐
趁机揩油是什么意思_揩油是什么意思 世界报道
速递!03月02日09时陕西榆林疫情数据 阳了以后为什么会腰疼?应该怎么办?
每日热讯!桌面终端运维包括哪些内容_桌面终端
全球热文:2020全国智慧医院建设优秀案例
苦难历程 上下_关于苦难历程 上下的简介-每日速看
环球热消息:worm_win32
简单有深意的微信名字_有内涵高大上的微信名-全球球精选
快看点丨画小白兔简笔画 头像_画小白兔简笔画
23宁波通商银行CD058今日发布发行公告|动态
黑龙江加开高峰线列车 精彩看点
华氏度_开尔文温度_世界聚看点
天天观察:联想台式机哪个系列的电脑好_联想哪一款台式电脑好
德固特:公司在“新型城镇化”、“乡村振兴”方面没有业务收入,谢谢您对公司的关心与支持!
齐人之福_说一说齐人之福的简介_观热点
工业检修领域,智能机器人或将迎来“用工潮”
有些尴尬的意思是什么_尴尬的意思是什么 环球速递
Abaqus中如何给材料添加粘性系数_abaqus粘性参数的影响
焦点快报!赣锋锂业:拟50亿元投建年产10GWh新型锂电池及储能总部项目议案获股东大会审议通过